Christmas Tree Harvest is Underway

By Administrator  |  Saturday, November 22, 2014  |   |  10 comments

There's lot's of action taking place up here in the Pacific Northwest getting real Christmas trees harvested and ready to ship.

Check out this photo I took this morning of a helicopter assisting with tree harvest. Helicopters can move real Christmas trees fast during harvest, meaning fresh trees when they get to you!

Helicopter loading Trucks

Before the real Christmas trees are loaded into trucks for transportation to retail lots, they're given a good rustling in a machine called a shaker (similar to the machine that mixes paint at the home improvement store). It helps get rid of any loose needles and other debris.

shaking trees

In the U.S., most people put up their trees the weekend after Thanksgiving. When do you like to put up your real Christmas tree?

10 comments for “Christmas Tree Harvest is Underway”

1. Posted 12/20/2014 at 12:54:53 AM

Help with composition creating? Absolutely this has to be frowned when by the professionals. School creating medicine response to someone's do the job, and also a university student should not look for another writer to be able to 'fix the essay'.

2. Posted 12/29/2015 at 11:56:19 PM

I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

3. Posted 1/13/2016 at 1:02:24 AM

Written, Thank you for the introduction of a range of information that is very interesting to see in this article

4. Posted 1/13/2016 at 1:49:36 AM

Fantastic work! All you do a great blog, and have featured some of the documents, please see here:

5. Posted 1/25/2016 at 1:48:26 AM

Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.

6. Posted 3/7/2016 at 2:23:18 PM

Nice to see you friend, stunning tree and the smart methord, sure so interest in your post for the introduction of the new year tree. I have shared your kind page to my friends via my network.

7. Posted 4/10/2016 at 9:36:24 PM
    Gravatar of Goku

Gud articaL !!

8. Posted 4/10/2016 at 10:23:14 PM

A commitment of gratefulness is all together to share your bits of knowledge and contemplations on this one. A few individuals use data ability to handle specific things. There are a few individuals who resolve the issues satisfactorily.

9. Posted 4/29/2016 at 1:58:45 PM

The technology uses the compression molding properties of silicone rubber to which upon depression of the switch the webbing uniformly deforms to produce a tactile response. When pressure is removed from the switch the webbing returns to its neutral position with positive feedback.

10. Posted 5/2/2016 at 3:11:45 PM

Tempora eum in maxime velit ut voluptatum nobis non accusamus.